Tuesday, June 17, 2014

About Me

                                                                        About Me

Hi my name is Keijie i am 17 yrs.old i live in Panacan Davao City Philippines my hobbies are watching anime, playing basketball, playing computer game, watching movies, eating a lot, and sleeping a lot as well.
 I am first yr.college right now supposedly second yr. i shifted course because i find my first course architecture in Ateneo de Davao University very hard that is why i shifted to Info. Sys. here in Mindanao Kokusai Daigaku.

I am a quite and shy type person but with my friends and family i am just a normal person i am not shy nor quite if i am with them. The things a like usually is just like any typical person like i love eating sweets like chocolates,cakes,candies, and etc. i also love drawing i used to draw anime characters such as characters from one piece, dragon ball, fairy tail, and many other anime characters from different anime series and this is the reason why i pick architecture as my first course when i graduated in high school because i know how to draw and i thought that its gonna be easy for me because i know how to draw but architecture is not just about drawing its a lot more than just drawing you really need to have patience and dedication to be an architecture.

My dreams and ambitions in life is i want to be a billionaire i want to have luxurious cars, i want to have a beautiful, high tech, gigantic mansion to live in, and i want to have a big happy family to bring joy and happiness in my life. I am hoping that my dreams and ambitions in life will came true i will work hard and do all that i can to accomplish this very impossible dreams and ambitions of mine i will try my best every single opportunity that will be sent to me by God to achieve this goals. 


2 comments:

  1. interesting @ http://edwardlancelorilla.blogspot.com/2014/06/automating-mess-will-result-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW NICE CAR MATE! your profile is omoshiroi

    ReplyDelete