Thursday, July 10, 2014

IS111 Pirates of the Silicon Valley Reflection


IS111 Pirates of the Silicon Valley Reflection


1.) What are the factors that contributed to the success and failure of Steve Jobs as a founder of Apple Inc.? The first thing that comes out in my mind about Steve Jobs success in Apple Inc. is his friend Steve Wozniak this man single-handedly invented the Apple 1 computer after Wozniak showed it to Jobs, who suggested that they sell it, they and Ronald Wayne formed Apple Computer in the garage of Jobs`s parents in order to sell it. We all know that Steve Jobs was an American entrepreneur, marketer, and inventor, who was the co-founder, chairman, and CEO of Apple Inc. Steve Jobs is widely recognized as a charismatic pioneer of the personal computer revolution and for his influential career in the computer and consumer electronics fields, transforming “one industry after another, from computers and smart phones to music and movies.” Steve Jobs was perceived as a demanding perfectionist, who always aspired to position his businesses and their products at the forefront of the information technology industry, by foreseeing and setting innovation and style trends. Jobs's aggressive and demanding personality has been widely publicized. In 1993 Jobs made Fortune's list of America's Toughest Bosses in regard to his leadership at NeXT. Apple's third co-founder Wayne explained that Job's personality was very cold. He recounted the times Jobs was ruthless, including one occasion in which Jobs asked Wayne to convince a friend to sell his company for Apple's benefit





2.) How do you see yourself as a founder of a computer or software company? I will make sure to that my company will be growing as years go by and I will make sure that all of my employees will be well treated I will treat them as family of mine so that they will enjoy working in my company and do their best in their respective task in the company. I think I can see myself as a good and effective founder of a computer or software company because I love computers, I love exploring it and I love learning new things about computer and software’s. As a founder of a computer and software company I will take care of my company very well so that and treat all employees equally and respect them so that I can be the owner for a long period of time and make it one of the best computer or software company in the whole wide world and become one of the richest and wealthiest person in the world like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. So that I can give my family a better living and my future children`s a company that they will own so that they will have a wonderful and wealthy life that every single parents dream of for their children’s.


3.) Whom do you think is an effective founder/head of the company? Bill Gates or Steve Jobs? We all know that Steve Jobs and Bill Gates are two of the best founder/head of a company but In my opinion and i think the effective founder/head of a company is Bill Gates i think he proves that he is a wiser and effective founder/head of a company than Steve Jobs it is because Bill Gates is one of the richest and wealthiest man alive in the world Bill Gates intelligence and brilliance in heading company are exceptional he lower his pride to join Steve Jobs in apple to steal their ideas and works so that he can just improve it on his company he didn't need to work and make it. It makes his responsibilities in his company easier and that is the reason why he improves and grow his company well and fast. But i think the most effective thing that Bill Gates does is that he is not too cruel to his employees i think that is very important if you want to keep your company together and make your company bigger. I think if Steve Jobs didn't do such being a cruel boss in his company and if he didn't trust Bill Gates to join his company he maybe the one who is sitting as one of the richest and wealthiest man in the world also he maybe the wiser and the best effective founder/head of a company not Bill Gates.


4.) Would you take the same career path as Steve Jobs took? Why or why not? No, because i want to be the richest and the wealthiest man in the world. And i don't want to be cruel on my employees if i have the chance to be a boss in a company i don't want to be hated by any people around me i don't want to be boastful about my success because i know God will not be happy about it. But maybe if Steve Jobs didn't do such things in his career we will never have this iPhone's,super advance computer, iMac, iPods, and tablets. But for me i just don't want to be the kind of person who will do every single cruel thing to be successful i will do my best and all i got to be successful person but not in that way i will stay humble and stay good even if things are starting to get very hard i will never dream to be a successful person and be a cruel and bad person as well and if i have the chance to have the brilliance and intelligence of Steve Jobs i will make use of it different way i will do the same thing he did to make apple the best computer/software company but i will treat my employees well and respect them for what they did for my company.


5.) What is your over all reflection/reaction about the movie? For me the movie is one of the best movies i ever seen in my life maybe because its about computer companies i love computer so maybe that is the reason why and because the story is very interesting and it has i very inspiring content because we all know Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are so famous because they are the reasons behind the popular iPhone and Super Advance Computers but when we see all of their hard works in the start of their careers its very inspiring they started as a normal person who wants to create something that can be useful for all the people and make all peoples life easier. In the end they made it to the top they are now one of the most well known people in the world and one of the richest and wealthiest people in the world. I consider Bill Gates and Steve Jobs as my inspiration to reach my dreams and goals in life because i want to be like them they do everything and they do their best to reach their goals and dreams in life they sacrifice a lot for their dreams and goals they are very versatile person in terms of working hard for each of their company.
 

2 comments: